Dodge engineers infused Avenger with a proud attitude obvious in the vehicle's exterior design. Get all the style you need with all the swagger you'd expect.
Aggressively styled from every angle:
- Bold crosshair grille design with black mesh
- Aggressive fascia with available projector fog lamps
- Bold, muscular lines
- Available rear spoiler
- "Ring of fire" LED taillamp design
- Available dual chrome exhaust tips
For Avenger, wheels are a key styling element, and there are a number of choices available.
You can choose a wheel design that fits your style, from the subtle 17-inch wheel covers to the audacious 18-inch aluminum Rallye wheels and a number of selections in between.
- /shared/2012/avenger/design/exterior/primary/12_d_AVE_DES_EXT_WHEELS01_PRIM.jpg#Feature Availability+
- /shared/2012/avenger/design/exterior/primary/12_d_AVE_DES_EXT_WHEELS02_PRIM.jpgFeature Availability+
- /shared/2012/avenger/design/exterior/primary/12_d_AVE_DES_EXT_WHEELS03_PRIM.jpgFeature Availability+
- /shared/2012/avenger/design/exterior/primary/12_d_AVE_DES_EXT_WHEELS04_PRIM.jpgFeature Availability+
- REAR STYLING
Avenger doesn't only turn heads with its profile. It carries its aggressive style from the front to the rear.
- The available rear decklid spoiler is just plain cool
- Attention to design can be clearly seen in every detail, including the "ring of fire" rear LED taillamps
- The available dual chrome exhaust tips, included when you choose the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine, hint at the performance capabilities of the Dodge Avenger
- QUAD HALOGEN PROJECTOR HEADLAMPS
Bi-functional halogen projector headlamps feature LED accents, making them as striking as they are functional.
- Increase light spread performance
- Deliver impressive forward lighting
- Are also utilized in the fog lamps