Data that may be collected are the following:
PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING
The Data collected may be processed for the following purposes:
- giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service (“Service”);
- allowing FCA Middle East FZ-LLC to perform surveys on customers satisfaction (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of FCA Middle East FZ-LLC goods and services according to the Company legitimate interest;
- sending commercial communications as well as sending advertising on Company products and services, or performing market researches (“Marketing”);
- analyzing your behaviors, habits and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by the Company as well as satisfy your expectations (“Profiling”);
- subject to your express consent, communicating Data to Company subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their partners in the automotive, financial, insurance and telecommunication sectors, that will process them to send commercial communications as well as advertising on their products and services, or perform market researches (“Third Party Marketing”);
- improving the user experience on the Company websites.
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other mean (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of FCA Middle East FZ-LLC and under specific contractual obligations.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute public authorities’ orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
WHERE WILL THE DATA BE PROCESSED?
Within its contractual relations the Company may transfer the Data to countries other than the country where you reside, for example, to store the Data in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable law.
The Company may transfer the Data to a country which does not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and is not recognized by any competent authority under the applicable laws as providing an adequate level of data protection. We only transfer Data to these countries subject to appropriate safeguards that assure the protection of the Data.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Third party websites accessible from this website are under the third party responsibility.
The Company declines all responsibility concerning requests and/or provision of personal data to third party websites.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
FCA Middle East FZ-LLC, located in Mina Jebel Ali Jebel Ali Freezone - Dubai is the ”data controller”.,” in that it determines the manner and purpose of Data processing.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or our processing of Data, You can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data processed to provide the Service, Customer Satisfaction, Profiling and Marketing will be kept by FCA Middle East FZ-LLC for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. However, FCA Middle East FZ-LLC may continue to store these Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect the company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
Where FCA Middle East FZ-LLC has obtained your express consent to process Data for a specific purpose then Data processed for that purpose will be kept by the company from the moment you give consent until the moment you withdraw the consent. Once consent is withdrawn, Data will no longer be used for the relevant purpose, although they may still be kept by the Company, in particular as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing unless further clarification are provided by the competent supervisory authority in this regard.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to view and obtain from the FCA Middle East FZ-LLC whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification, right to amend and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification or amendment of inaccurate and/or invalid and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure or replacement of the amended Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
Data subject also has the customer to withdraw the consent for the processing of Data at any time. Please note that the withdrawal only applies going forwards, it does not have retrospective effect. Processing that was carried out before the withdrawal was notified is not affected by it.
Data subject can exercise the abovementioned rights by writing to specify mail address or to the email address specify email address.