Programs & discounts
Incentives and services to get your business rolling
Dodge has created a variety of programs and discounts to assist you in purchasing, servicing and customizing Dodge vehicles for your business. We'll help you with everything from leasing a Charger to putting a service body on your Ram Chassis Cab.
Learn more about how Dodge can help your business by checking out the following programs and discounts:
- Fleet Operations – the experts on multi-vehicle purchases
- Farm Bureau – if you're a farmer, get your members-only discount
- On the Job – save on purchasing and accessorizing a Dodge for your business
- Service Contracts – premium coverage above and beyond your new vehicle warranty
Dodge For Business also offers a variety of exclusive services through BusinessLink®. Learn More >
No matter what kind of business you run, if you own or operate 15 or more vehicles, or if you purchase or lease more than five vehicles within a 12-month period, Chrysler Fleet Operations is right for you.
- No charge for enrollment
- Limited-production options available to Fleet customers only
- Chrysler Service Contract plans
- Price protection on orders submitted early in the year
- The annual Chrysler Fleet Operations Buyer's Guide
- Ability to build and price your fleet vehicles online
- Order tracking so you can use a specific search to track your vehicle's build status and delivery
To enroll or receive more information, contact a fleet representative online online or call 1-800-999-FLEET
The Farm Bureau discount is Dodge's way of recognizing America's farmers. We offer a special $500 cash allowance toward the purchase or lease of a new eligible Dodge to say thanks for all you do, because we know that Dodge vehicles can work as hard as you.
Farm Bureau offers a $500 cash allowance toward the purchase or lease of these vehicles:
- Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500
- Ram 3500 / 4500 / 5500 Chassis Cab
- Grand Caravan, including C/V models
Contact your Farm Bureau representative to learn more.
On the Job offers incentives and cash allowances toward the purchase or lease of a new Dodge truck or van and for upfits and accessories to make it work for you.
On the Job incentives and allowances:
- $250 Cash Allowance toward the purchase or lease of 2009 eligible Dodge trucks and vans:
- Grand Caravan
- Grand Caravan C/V Cargo Van
- Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickups, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Chassis Cabs
- Durango (excluding hybrid)
- All SRT models are excluded
Other benefits for eligible vehicles include:
- $900 Snow Plow Prep Upfit Allowance for Ram Heavy Duty and Chassis Cabs
- $900 Box-Off Factory Chassis Upfit Allowance for Ram 2500 with XBC
- $900 Field Box Removal Upfit Allowance for Ram 2500
- $900 Ram Chassis Cab Commercial Body Upfit Allowance
- $500 Commercial Upfit Allowance for eligible vehicles
- $400 Mopar® Cash Allowance for eligible vehicles
- Four-year / 100,000 Mile Powertrain Care Plus Service Contract for eligible models
Qualifying is easy — just bring a copy of one of these completed documents to your dealer to show you operate your own business:
- Copy of government document showing business tax identification number and business name
- Business incorporation documents
- State, county, or municipal business license
- Copy of government document showing nonprofit tax identification number and business name
- Federal or State Income Tax forms showing operation as a business entity
- BusinessLink® member identification number
- Enrolled BusinessLink® customer number
- A fleet account number
- Business license, copy of DBA or assumed-name documentation
- Copy of DBA or assumed name documentation
- Sales tax license
- Workman's compensation / commercial general liability insurance
- State or federal forms with federal tax ID
- A complete copy of the most recent original tax return form 1040 and all related schedules (including schedule C or F) that were filed with the IRS.
Contact your Dodge dealer or call 877-ONTHEJOB to learn more.
With Service Contracts, you can extend your coverage beyond your new or pre-owned Dodge vehicle's warranty. All Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep® vehicles are eligible to receive a Chrysler Service Contract, within 4 years of vehicle in-service date and 48,000 miles.
- All Dodge vehicles are backed by the Chrysler 3-year / 36,000-mile Basic Limited Warranty, which covers the hardest working components of your Dodge
- Diesel-engine-equipped vehicles are also backed by a 5-year / 100,000-mile Diesel Engine Limited Warranty
- The AISIN six-speed automatic transmission available in Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 Chassis Cabs is protected by a 3-year / 180,000-mile limited warranty
- $100, $50 or $0 deductible, depending on your plan
- Personalized plan provisions
- $35 first-day car rental allowance
- Car rental allowance of up to $35 per day, $175 maximum per occurrence
- $100 towing / roadside assistance plan
- $1,000 trip interruption protection
As a BusinessLink® member, you are entitled to a BusinessLink Alternate Transportation Service Contract. This plan will provide a $45 car rental allowance if the vehicle is to be serviced for any same-day or overnight mechanical or maintenance service.
Visit the Service Contracts Web site to learn more.