Some say the journey is half the fun. We say it's all of it. With a rich variety of entertainment options, the road trip begins the minute you put it in drive.
- An available high-tech Rear DVD video entertainment system plays everyone's favorite DVDs on a nine-inch headliner-mounted flip-down color screen
- Two available wireless infrared headsets allow rear-seat passengers to listen to the same audio as up-front occupants, or choose their own
- Available auxiliary audio/video RCA jacks enable the screen to display video from a camera or game, or play music from an MP3 player
- An available convenient 115-volt two-prong outlet can power items like a laptop computer
- Rear DVD
- Two pairs of wireless headphones
- Sirius satellite radio
- Uconnect™ Web by Mopar
Available Uconnect Web transforms your vehicle into a Mobile Wi-Fi HotSport, combining Wi-Fi & 3G cellular connectivity. No need for software or cell cards.
- Wireless headphones
With two sets of available flat-storing wireless headphones, rear passengers can get in the zone with their favorites, either together or independently.