RULE THE ROAD
Dodge has a legacy of performance and the Dodge Charger continues that lineage. From heart-pounding power to unexpected efficiency, it makes for one unforgettable ride.
- Standard 3.6L Pentastar(r) V6 Engine with up to 300 HP
- Available Engines Include 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine, 392 HEMI V8 Engine and Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT Hellcat V8 Engine
- Available up to 707 HP with the Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT Hellcat V8 Engine
- Most Technologically Advanced Available All-Wheel-Drive System with a Front Axle Disconnect in its Class
- Five-Link Rear Suspension
- Available Adaptive Damping System
- Available Four- and Six-Piston Brembo Brake Systems
- Available Bilstein® Front and Rear Shocks
When you have more than 45 years of muscle-car heritage coursing through your veins, you get a modern-day marvel like the Dodge Charger. The low, lean profile and scalloped bodyside exudes an amped-up attitude with a choice of 14 different available wheel designs.
New designs for 2019:
- 19x7.5-Inch Machined/Painted Aluminum Wheel on SXT AWD
- 19x7.5-Inch Black Noise Painted Aluminum Wheel on SXT AWD with the Available Blacktop® Package
- 20x8-Inch Satin Carbon Painted Aluminum Wheel Included in the Available Plus Group on GT and R/T
- 20x8-Inch Black Noise Painted Aluminum Wheel on SXT, GT and R/T
CRAFTED FOR COMFORT
From the driver seat to the backseat, the Dodge Charger was crafted to provide the ultimate in high-performance comfort and road-ready confidence with 104.7 cubic feet of passenger space.
The ultimate car companion is conveniently located at your fingertips. With the Uconnect® system, you can connect with your smartphone, access the radio and more through the simple-to-use touchscreen.
SAFETY & SECURITY
STARS & STRIPES - GEARED UP FOR GLORY
Designed with military-inspired touches to celebrate the men and women who serve our country.