Challenger 392 SRT8®
Designed for hardcore enthusiasts, the 392 SRT8® is not for the faint of heart. It's got the agility of a sports car, in the body of a powerful, brawny muscle car.
The all-new legendary 392 ci SRT HEMI® V8 engine is pushing 470 hp ( 60+ vs 2010 MY 6.1L V8). Want to run at just 3.2L? No problem, the 392 ci SRT HEMI® features Fuel Saver Technology, a system that can limit the engine to four cylinder utilization at cruising speeds.
Pumping out 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque, it's a joy to drive. That's 50 more horses and 90 lbs more twist than the previous model!
Challenger 392 SRT8 has all the Challenger R/T features plus:
- 392 ci SRT HEMI® V8 engine
- Premium leather-trimmed bucket seats
- Full-body dual stripes
- 392 HEMI Fender badge
- Instrument cluster with performance gauges
- Media Center 430 Radio
- 20-inch Forged Aluminum SRT wheels
- Brembo® four piston calipers with slotted & vented rotors
Challenger 392 SRT
- 2011 Challenger 392 SRT8 Inaugural Edition
The limited release 2011 Challenger 392 SRT Inaugural Edition includes:
- Unique exterior colors – White with Deepwater Blue stripes and Deepwater Blue with White stripes
- Unique white leather-trimmed seats with accent stitching and blue stripes
- Serialized Inaugural Edition dash plaque
- Silver brushed metal center stack
- Bright quad exhaust tips
- Dual full-body stripe
- 392 HEMI fender badge
- Body-color accent grille
- 20-inch Forged SRT aluminum wheel with painted pockets
- Mopar® decal
- Improved Suspension
Revised suspension geometry, bushings and retuned shocks greatly improve ride and handling while dramatically reducing wheel hop under hard acceleration.