The new interior is adorned with a rich instrument panel treatment, finely appointed door trims, and upscale interior finishes. The personal touch extends throughout the cabin including custom stitching, a touch screen media center and a quieter ride.
For 2011, Avenger offers new features including: interior colors, instrument panel, seats, interior stitching, door trim panel and armrest as well as a spacious storage bin.
Attention to details:
- New luxury interior with contrasting color palette
- Soft-Touch materials on customer touch points
- New leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- New LED Interior ambient lighting
- New instrument panel display with electronic vehicle information center
- New leather-wrapped shift knob
- Express up / down power windows
- Automatic temperature control
Leather steering wheel
LED Interior ambient lighting
- Soft-touch interior
You will be amazed at the new interior with soft-touch treatments throughout, making even the longest drive a pleasure.
- Electronic Vehicle Information Center with tire pressure display
The electronic vehicle information center on Avenger includes: personal settings, compass heading, outside temperature, average fuel economy, distance to empty and elapsed trip time.
- Steering wheel audio controls
Crank the music, but keep your hands on the wheel with convenient steering wheel-mounted audio controls.
- Mopar® Ambient Light Kit
Avenger lights up with an ambient light kit by Mopar® which offers pointed LED lighting and floor lights that add a soft glow. For more about this authentic Mopar feature visit mopar.com.
- Quiet, refined driving
To help reduce extraneous road noise, several noise, vibration and harshness improvements were implemented to help quiet the ride and elevate the driving experience.